TOWFORCEONE, THE PRODUCT
Patented design brackets
After extensive engineering, we developed a reliable, high quality tow-bar for you. Our strength is in our patented holders.
What makes our holder special?
- Quick and easy assembly
- Minimal loose parts
- Adjustment: the bracket is adjustable in height
- The combination if bracket and holder ensures optimism radius, so that the point of attachment is before the outboard engines turning point: ‘’ so in the boat’’The very compact holder ensure that the leverage on the mirror is minimized
- The spacing of the brackets legs lies through the holders as close as possible to the fixing points in all positions. This allows the forces to be distributed equally and efficiently to the optimum.
- The height (117mm) of the mounting plate on the holders is maximized and applicable for the vast majority of all motors
- In certain instances we offer the compact holder that will support a 79mm height
When to use a universal or compact mount.
The universal mount offers maximum support because of its height. Certain engines however have a motorbracket with a small recessed mounting area. In this case TowForceOne offers a compact mount. You’ll find the right mount in our productselector.
SELECT YOUR TOWBAR
THE RIGHT TOWBAR?
It takes only 3-steps
- PRO, HONDA, BF100, BF115, BF135, BF150, MERCURY, 75 EFI 4str., 75 Seapro, 80 EFI 4str., 90 EFI 4str., 90 Seapro, 100 EFI 4str., 115 EFI 4str., 115 OptiMax, 115 Pro XS, 115 SeaPro, 135 Verado 4 cyl, 150 EFI 4str., 150 SeaPro, 150 Verado 4 cyl, 175 Verado 4 cyl, 200 Optimax, 200 Pro XS, 200 Verado 4 cyl, 250 OptiMax, 250 Pro XS, SUZUKI, DF140, DF175, DF200, BFT115, BFT150, BFT200, BFT225, BFT250, YAMAHA, F80, F90, F100, F115, F150, HDPI 150, F175, HDPI 175, F200, HDPI 200, V6 F200 3.3L, F225, V6 F225 3.3L, V6 F250 3.3L€742,98 ex. VAT